Very Last Gasp for Better than Half Price Photo Sessions
All through the Spring and early Summer, Hairy Dog Photography has been running better than half price, last minute photo sessions, mainly due to the house being up for sale and an uncertainty about where I would be in a month’s time! Well sadly, the house still hasn’t sold so it looks like you’re stuck with me for at least a few more months! And this means that prices will be returning to normal on the 15th of August.
Current offers are; just £35 for a full, one hour session in Herrington Park or at Penshaw Monument / woods instead of the usual £70. This includes an online gallery to view your photos and two 9×6” prints.
alternatively, just £85 for the same session without the prints but with ALL your full sized photos available as a download to print, share and copy as often as you like. This would normally cost £290, so it really is a massive saving.
You don’t have to use your session straight away but it does need to be bought and booked before the 15th of August, even if your booking isn’t until September. There are only so many sessions I can squeeze in between now and the 15th, so please do get in touch now to secure your booking.
To buy your session, please email me at [email protected], message me through my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/hairydogphotography/ call me on 07866127732 or just use the ‘Contact’ button at the top of this page.
If you have a location in mind, I’m happy to travel within 10 miles of DH44LN at no extra cost if you’re buying the £85 package. Mileage is charged at 40 pence per mile after that.
- Why choose Hairy Dog? Established back in 2011, Hairy Dog is the North East’s go-to place for all things dog photography. With over a decade of working in photography, you can be sure of a reliably brilliant service every time.
- What if it’s raining on the day of my session? It does happen and I’m completely flexible when it comes to rescheduling. I’d rather wait a few days and get the best possible photos of your dog than sending you away with photos of a soggy dog!
- How do I pay for my session? PayPal is usually the easiest and most secure way but you can also use bank transfer or I can take payment in person with my card reader. I do ask that all sessions are prepaid at the time of booking.
- Can I bring my family along? Yes, yes and a thousand times yes! Please do! I love getting the family involved in photo sessions.
- I have three dogs – is that extra? No, you can bring as many dogs as you like, so long as they all live in the same household.
- Can I buy extra photos, framed photos or canvas prints etc? Yes, I can take care of everything for you with an amazing range of ready to hang products but there’s absolutely no obligation and no hard sell!
- My dog won’t sit still – is that a problem?! Not really – I specialize in action photography and you’d be amazed how often I’m able to get some beautifully lit photos of even the most restless dogs!
If that sounds like something you or a friend would like to take advantage of, please do just send me a message / email or give me a call to book your session while they’re still on offer – these offers will end on August 15th, so please don’t wait too long!